Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Single Most Important Secret of Popular Blog.

Today, I spent most of the time looking for ways of increasing my blog traffic(actually had less work in office today [-;] ). silly me. Although, I found out many good links, like this one
7 Easy Steps to a Pimped Out Money Making Wordpress Blog

Great article about how to increase money making from your blog. Many suggested having link exchanges, link referrals, but I think the only thing which matters is the content.

Check out other post also like How Bloggers Make Money From Blogs good text to read.

:) also created logins at technorati, digg, del.icio.us, clipclip, and also setup the sitemeter for my blog showing only self-generated visit-count :(.

I guess everybody having blogs goes through these steps, so I did too.

As the evening grew, decided to first only start to post my thoughts and give genuine great content to my visitors, and if I succeed to entertain few people regularly, may be then other things will follow....

So, the only important secret to a popular blog is CONTENT. Do what blog means for (blogging), rest is side effects. First built up your reputation after successfully blogging, then concentrate on monetizing from the traffic, but keep the momentum by writing as genuinely as ever.

No comments: